Thursday, August 1, 2013

FOTD | Reunited

Hello, lovelies!  I apologize for the lack of posts, but I've started rehearsals for the musical I'm in, so I've been super busy.  This weekend, a friend from out of town came to visit, and we went out to dinner.  I liked my makeup, so I thought I'd do a FOTD.


Products Used:
Face:
Maybelline Pure Makeup Foundation in Porcelain Ivory
Alison Raffaele True Concealer in 1
Benefit Moon Beam Highlighter
Neutrogena Sheer Highlighting Blush in Pure 22
Bronzer from Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Tease
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Foxy (highlights)
Maybelline Eyeshadow in 70 Browntones (lighter color) (brows)
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Brown
Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Lips:
Sephora Lip Attitude in Glamour

Let me know if you have any questions about the look or want reviews on any products I used!

1 comment: