Monday, September 16, 2013

Product Review | Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

Concealer in 125: Fair
So, I'm a bit shy when it comes to concealers.  I have one really nice one that I adore, and so I haven't really needed another one.  But, I heard so many great things about this concealer, so when my mom and I were getting new makeup, I decided to grab this.  I'm so glad I did!  I absolutely love the creamy formula.  It has really great coverage and blends super easily.  I love how it is highlighting as well as concealing.  I don't use this on blemishes, because of that, though.  The only complaint I have is the applicator.  It is a brush that you squeeze the bottle and it comes out.  I find that I often get more concealer than I want, so I have to really blend it out, and it gets annoying.  Also, if I try to not squeeze too hard, then I don't get enough product.  Aside from this, I adore this concealer, and would absolutely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment