Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Haul!

I LOVE Halloween, so I'm always so excited to dress up and put on crazy makeup! I'm going to a Halloween party tonight, so I stopped in Walgreens and picked up some bits and bobs for my costume.  I'm going as a spider.  I'll wear a black dress with spidery accessories.  Maybe I'll post a picture!

Scunci Barrettes
Walgreens Glitter Spiders (I'm going to attach them to the barrettes)
Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 370 Black Out
Fantasy Makers (Wet n Wild) Bewitching Eyes Eyelashes (They have spiders on them!)
Walgreens Glow in the Dark Spider Rings
Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacouer (Apocalips) in 401 Aurora (not Halloweeny, but I've wanted one of these for a long time!)
Fantasy Makers (Wet n Wild) Glitter Eyeliner in 12525 Whimsical
Fantasy Makers (Wet n Wild) Lipstick in 12535 Black
Loreal Felt Tip Liner in 690 Carbon Black (I'm going to draw a web on my face!)

No comments:

Post a Comment