Thursday, April 17, 2014

FOTD | Prom

Last weekend I went to my school's prom.  I decided to base my makeup off of this look by Tanya Burr:


I changed up a few things to suit myself better, and I loved how my makeup turned out!


I don't have a close up of the eyes (everyone got to my house like 15 minutes early--eep!), but you can get the general idea.

Prep and Set
Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
Nars Primer Potion
Urban Decay Deslick Setting Spray

Face
Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation
Allison Raffaele True Concealer in 1
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Nars Orgasm
Urban Decay Naked Flushed Bronzer
Benefit Moon Beam

Eyes
Clinique Eyeshadow in Pecan (brows)
CoverGirl Clear Mascara (brows)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck, Sidecar)
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Booty Call)
Rimmel Scandaleyes in 005 Nude
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Lips
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in 126 Plush Red

No comments:

Post a Comment