Monday, December 30, 2013

December Favorites

Well, it's that time of the month again.  I have been RUBBISH at doing monthly favorites (don't worry-it's on my New Year's resolution list!), but I am actually sitting down, doing it now!



Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Flat Iron Perfecter Straightening Mist: I have thick, course, curly, crazy hair.  When I straighten it, it does not like to be sleek and smooth.  This spray actually makes it look like a shampoo commercial, which, of course, I love!  Also, it's a heat protectant, so it keeps my locks healthy and happy.
Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter: I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora, and it has quickly made itself my favorite highlighter.  I love the crayon-ish way it applies.  It is super easy to use, and delivers a beautiful, natural highlight.
Lancome Scarlet Blaze Lipstick: Everyone needs a bright red lipstick to wear to Christmas parties!  I've adored this because it is creamy and feels really nice on the lips.  It also stays on for a long time.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in 005 Nude: An eyeliner that stays on my waterline?  I thought such a product didn't exist!  I've tried eyeliner after eyeliner, and they all either slide off onto my skin or evaporate into my eyeball.  Gross!  This stuff works a treat, though.  It stays on all day and brightens up my eyes.
Loreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black: This is such an amazing product.  It is so easy to apply (and it's a liquid liner!), you can do a super-thin line or build it up, and it's great for drawing on your face (see what I mean about that here).  Unfortunately, it has a tendency to flake a bit.  If you pop it in your handbag, you can easily reapply it and fix the little baby flake-offs.  The flaking really isn't a big problem, but it's the only thing that keeps me from singing the miracles of this eyeliner from the mountaintops.

Let me know what your favorite products have been this December!

No comments:

Post a Comment