Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cleaning My Collection

At the end of the year, I thought I would do myself a favor and clean out my makeup.  I haven't ever done this on such a big scale, so I have a lot of old makeup.


Yep.  I have A LOT that I needed to throw out.


Ten Beauty Pigment in Twinkle Twinkle Shimmer: never worn.  I'm not even sure where I got this/why I have it.
Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow in 30 Rose Tints:  This was my first makeup love, but I haven't worn it in at least a year (probably more).  It's quite old, and not up to my standards anymore.
Revlon Perle in 040 Brushed Copper:  I got this when I first found out copper-toned shadows make blue eyes pop.  It had tons of fall out, and was soon replaced by Urban Decay's Suburbia.
Lip Smackers in Coca Cola Cherry: This stuff was OLD and GROSS.
Rimmel Lasting Finish in 010 Ditzy: An old dance lipstick.  I used to wear bright pink, but I wear bright red now.
?? Green Apple Mint:  Another oldie.


Covergirl Wet Slicks in 350 Shimmershell: This stuff was just old.
Maybelline Full 'n Soft:  I don't even think they make this anymore, but I really loved it.
Maybelline Unstoppable in Espresso: I hated this stuff.  (Read more about that here.)
Covergirl Exact Eyelights in 710 Radiant Sapphire:  Why did anyone let me purchase blue eyeliner to wear on a daily basis in 6th grade?  This stuff didn't even work well.
Revlon Colorstay in Cocoa:  OK, if we're being honest here, the only drugstore eyeliner I truly love is the Rimmel Apocalypse.  Most of the other stuff, like this, don't even apply on the eye without RUBBING to the point of my eyes hurting.
Maybelline Unstoppable in Onyx: (Read more about this here.)
Maybelline Expert Wear in Velvet Black: (Read more about this here.)
Maybelline 015 Born With It: Again, just super old.
Maybelline Great Lash:  My mother loves this stuff, so she gave this to me when I started wearing makeup.  I haven't touched it in years.
Wet n Wild Natural Wear in 106:  This didn't suit me and was super old.
Covergilr 545 Persian Pink:  Another old dance lipstick.


Covergirl Trio:  I've lost the name of this.  I used to wear this all the time before I got the Naked palate
Covergirl Eye Enhancers:  I've lost the name of this, as well.  Don't worry--I never actually wore this out.  This was  part of my dance makeup, but I have a better blue that I use now.
Ten Beauty Pigment in White Frosting Shimmer:  Again, no idea why I have this.

Well, there's all my old makeup gone.  It actually feels really nice to have all that stuff that I hadn't used in ages out of my stuff.  I now have room for more makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment