Sunday, January 5, 2014

Top 5 Nail Polish Colors for Winter

Well, my first ever blog post was "Top 5 Nail Polish Colors for Summer" (read that here).  Now, about 6 months later, I feel like I have grown so much as a blogger and makeup lover.  I decided to repeat that post, but chose shades that I love in the winter time.

L-R: OPI Russian Navy, OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, Nars Disco Inferno, Essie Vested Interest, Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear 370 Black Out
OPI Russian Navy:  This is an amazing navy color (who would've thunk it?!).  I really love blue, so this is my go-to winter blue.

OPI You Don't Know Jacques!:  This looks really brown, but it ends up being a taupe-y, neutral on the nails.  I love a good neutral every now and then.

Nars Disco Inferno:  I got this in my stocking and couldn't wait to put it on!  It is a shimmmery, silvery iridescent color.  This is what I have on my nails right now!  (Spoiler:  I'm writing this and scheduling if for later.)  I thought it would be a fun, festive nail polish for the New Year.

Essie Vested Interest:  Ever since my friend gave this to me for my birthday, I have been OBSESSED with this.  It is a burgundy color.  The deep red is so gorgeous.  Plus, Essie nail polishes are so well-formulated.

Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear 370 Black Out: Sometimes, you've just got to go with the classic black, right?  I grabbed this because at Halloween it was the cheapest black nail polish I could find.  I will definitely be purchasing more nail polishes from this line!  It stays on so well, and is very chip-resistant.

I hope you liked this post!  What is your favorite nail polish for the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment