Friday, January 10, 2014

Product Review | Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

It's been a long time since I've done a review.  Too long.  A while ago, I went into Ulta for the first time ever.  It was a magical experience.  One of the products I picked up was the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110.



I have been in love with this foundation ever since I first put it on!  It is full coverage, but it is not cakey in the least.  It is super pale, which is amazing.  No one ever makes foundations that are quite pale enough for me.  I have been wearing this without a primer to test it, and it has ticked all the boxes--and then some!  Because of my oily skin, I need a foundation that will stay matte.  This one does!  Unlike other foundations I usually use, this one has a dewy finish.  Uh oh.  Usually that means my face looks like one big greasy, shiny mess.  But this foundation (especially when paired with Rimmel Stay Matte powder) does not have that effect.  It's actually kind of nice to have a dewy finish for once.  I have to be careful to not apply too much, because I find that when I apply too much, it tends to get greasy.  It also tends to fill in creases (such as fine lines on the forehead, so I have to blend it out whilst applying.  This stays on all day and it doesn't slide off.  (It even made it through a gym session.)   Also, it's from the drug store, so it's quite cheap.  One thing I don't like about this foundation is that there's no pump dispenser and the bottle doesn't squeeze out.  This means that most of the time I end up pouring out too much foundation and wasting it.  Overall, I think that this foundation will be a staple for quite sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment