Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Haul

Santa was VERY good to me this year! I hope he brought y'all everything you wanted and more.  Here's all of the makeup I got both from friends and family (and Santa, too!).



My lovely friend got me a China Glaze nail polish in Mingle with Kringle.  I instantly fell in love because, well, it's gold and sparkly-what's not to love?!


I was quite surprised to find this gem in my stocking!  Nars' Disco Inferno is so gorgeous!  I have it on my nails now, and I am absolutely in love.

Oops-sorry for the sideways pic!
I got an EOS lip balm in Blueberry Acai.


This is an absolute GEM!  YSL Glossy Stain in Beige Aquarelle.  I have been adoring this because it is so neutral.  Recently, I've been buying and wearing bright lip shades, so it's nice to add to my collection of more neutral, softer lips.


Soap and Glory Sugar Crush soap is so nice. It smells heavenly (and I'm very picky about smells!).


Oh yes, this is it.  I have wanted this palate for a while now, and I'm in love with it.  Marc Jacobs Lolita palate is so beautiful.  I'm literally in awe.

Not Pictured:
another EOS
soap from Anthropologie

Also, the candle in the back ground is Leaves by Bath and Body Works, and it was a gift from a dear friend.

Let me know if you want reviews on any of these products or if you want me to do a jewelry/accessories Christmas haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment