Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Empties

Hello, lovelies! It's been a long, hard semester, and I haven't blogged near as much as I wish I had.  But, now I've got a new candle burning and Christmas music playing, so I thought I would finally post again!  A while ago, I started collecting the products that I had used up.  I have a bunch, so I decided to share them, and give you a mini-review of each one.


Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash in the Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena scent.  ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SOAP EVER.  This stuff is amazing.  It is super moisturizing (so much so, that I notice that my skin gets drier if I use a different soap).  It also has the best smell.  I wish everything in life came smelling like this soap-it would make a lot of things more pleasant.  Also, this soap is cheap and available at places like Target, so it's easy to get your hands on.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara.  This stuff works a trick.  It doesn't smudge or go everywhere.  It stays all day.  It makes it super easy to put mascara on those baby lashes that seem to get clumpy and gross whenever I use an actual big mascara.  I need to get my hands on another bottle of this pronto!

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara.  Yup.  Everyone's favorite.  I really don't think I need to say too much about this.

Brown Eyeliner.  It's so old that the brand/name/color name has rubbed off.  There is NOTHING on this to distinguish it.  It has a sponge on the bottom to blend the eyeliner, and if anyone knows what this eyeliner is, please tell me.  I'd love to re-purchase it.

Sephora Doe Eyed Eyeliner in Black.  I loved this for a while, but I've found better felt tipped eyeliners.  This stuff dries out super quickly.  I re-purchased it a few times, but I won't be spending more money on it when I've found a cheaper, better alternative.

2-in-1 Acne Wipes by AcneFree.  I use these every morning to wash my face. (I know I should use a wash cloth and soap and all that jazz, but I have my reasons.)  These wipes have Salicylic Acid in them, so they are pretty good for face wipes.

Garnier Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I used these before I found the AcneFree ones with Salicylic Acid.

Crest 3D White Toothpaste.  I love this stuff.  It works really well for me.

Biotera Dry Shampoo.  I wrote a review of this miracle product here.

AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser.  I used this in the shower on my face for a long time.  I have switched over to a gentle cleanser and a scrub that I alternate.  I like this because it had Benzoyl-Peroxide in, but it wasn't ever my favorite product.

Degree Expert Protection Motion Sense Deodorant in Fresh Energy scent.  Everyone's got to have a good deodorant.  This stuff stays on all day, and really keeps you smelling and looking fresh.


Thanks for reading, and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment