Friday, December 27, 2013

FOTD/OOTD | Christmas Eve

Hello, lovelies!  I'm a few days late, but I wanted to share what I wore (both on my body and my face) on Christmas Eve with you.  My family attends the candle-light service at my church each year, and it's one of my favorite traditions we have.

 OOTD:
Please excuse the mirror selfie.  It was the only picture I had where you could see my shoes! 
Dress: Just Taylor
Shoes: Vince Camuto


FOTD:

Face:
Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation
Alison Raffaele True Concealer in 1
Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter
Nars Orgasm Blush
Bronzer from Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked palatte (Half-Baked, Smog, Sidecar)
Sephora Aspen Summit eyeshadow (highlights)
Clinique Pecan (brows)
Covergirl Clear Mascara (brows)
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Benefit They're Real!

Lips:
Lancome Scarlet Blaze


No comments:

Post a Comment