Tuesday, December 31, 2013

13 for '13

It's the end of the year!  I hope you had a wonderful 2013, and I hope your 2014 will be even better!  I've picked out my 13 favorite products that I purchased in 2013.  These have been staples in my makeup, and I have adored them this past year. So, in no particular order:  13 of my 2013 favorites!


Urban Decay Naked Flushed Bronzer: This stuff is amazing!  It actually works with my skin tone and blends really well.
Maybelline The Falsies Flared/The Falsies: At this point, you're probably sick of hearing me (and everyone else on the face of this planet) rave about this mascara.


Essie Mint Candy Apple:  This is my absolute most favorite nail polish ever ever ever.  It's also my favorite color.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder:  Keeps me shine free.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in 005 Nude: Also in my December favorites.
Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base:  This primer is amazing at keeping my eyeshadow where I want it to be.  It doesn't smudge or wiggle around at all!


MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque: One of my good friends told me about this.  I use it mostly as a base for my eyeshadows, and it keeps them where I put them and adds a coppery/goldy undertone.  It is also amazing when you build it up and use it by itself.
EOS Raspberry Pomegranate: Raspberry and Pomegranate are two of my favorite fruits and scents.  So naturally, I love this EOS!
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner in Brown: This stuff works a trick.  I don't think I've gone a week without wearing it since I got it!


MAC Lipstick in Amplify:  You might notice that my two favorite lipsticks look similar.  I loved this one for fall/winter as it is a darker bright pink.  It's super creamy, and I always get complements on it.
Topshop Lipstick in Ooh La La:  This was my spring/summer lipstick staple.  (review)
MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked: One of MAC's most loved eyeshadows made it's way into my heart this year.
MAC Eyeshadow in Amber Lights: Another MAC crowd favorite.  I love these two coppery colors.  Because I have blue eyes, they suit me really well.

There it is!  Hopefully 2014 will bring me many new products to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment