Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Product Review | Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil

Eyeliner has always been one of my favorite types of makeup.  I'm constantly on the quest for the perfect cat eye, and I love the way eyeliner can completely transform a makeup look.  A few months ago, I went into Sephora with the mission of buying a great pencil eyeliner.  I swatched every one in the store, and I decided that I liked Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Bourbon best.

 First off, the texture of these pencils is AH-mazing!  They really do glide on, which is so nice.  I don't think I've ever used a pencil eyeliner that has slid onto my eye so easily.  This makes it really easy to control.  It also stays put very well.  It doesn't transfer to the lid midway through the day.  It's even lasted through a workout in which I got very sweaty.  This eyeliner lives up to its name!
 Take a look at that color!  I love, love, love soft brown eyeliners, as they suit my fair skin and light blue eyes really nicely.  There is some shimmer in the liner, too.  It is so gorgeous paired with a really light eye shadow.  I especially love it with a baby pink.  This eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup recently!  I have been loving a light eye with this liner and lots of mascara, a bright face with a matte pink blush, and pink lips of varying brightness this summer.  That has been my go-to look, and this eyeliner completes it perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment