Friday, June 21, 2013

FOTD | One Direction Concert

Hello!  I hope you're all having a lovely summer!  On Wednesday, I went to the One Direction concert!  It was so amazing, and I had a great time.  I really loved my makeup that I did, so I decided to do a FOTD for y'all.
Products Used:
Face:
Murad Oil-Control Mattifier
Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation
Alison Raffaele True Concealer in 1
Benefit Moon Beam Highlighter
Nars Blush in Orgasm
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Suspect
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half-Baked
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Bootycall (highlights)
Maybelline Eyeshadow in 70 Browntones (lighter color) (brows)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Lips:
Topshop Lipstick in Ooh La La

Reviews of Products I Used:

Let me know if you have any questions about how I created the look or if you want reviews of any of the products I used!

1 comment: