Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NOTD

Hello!  After an eventful trip to the lake with my family, I'm back!  I painted my nails, and I really liked how they turned out, so I decided to do a "Nails of the Day" post.
 Pardon the mess; I haven't had time to clean up around the sides yet.  I used Essie's Mint Candy Apple, my absolute favorite nail polish ever (reviewed here).  I have been using this color a lot, so I decided to spice it up.  I layered Sephora by OPI's Celibacy Club on top.  I absolutely love this glitter!
Also, my aunt gave me this ring last week while I was at the lake.  I think its so gorgeous!  It is a Chantilly silver spoon ring.  I took a couple fun pics while at the lake, so I decided to share them with you!
My brother caught this fish!  (We threw it back--don't worry!)

I have the cutest dog ever!

Rainbow Cake from the local bakery is a new fave!
I went shopping while I was there and picked up a bunch of new clothes.  Let me know if you want me to do a haul post!

No comments:

Post a Comment