Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Product Review | Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque

Confession: I've only recently started getting into good skin and hair routines.  I've loved makeup for a long time, but I never really used face or hair masques, scrubs, or anything of that sort.  Only after getting a blog and starting to read other blogs have I started expanding my face/hair routine.  Get ready for a bunch of skin/hair care reviews, because I've been trying out lots of stuff!

I was talking about how I wanted a good face masque, and my friend told me that she loves the one from Kiehl's.  I popped into the store in my mall (which I didn't even know existed--I will be visiting it much more often now!) and got the masque.  My life has been forever changed.
 
This bad boy has made my skin feel so amazing.  I featured it in my June Favorites because I just love the way it has refreshed my skin, especially in the summer heat!  It was $23.00 (graciously paid for by my mother), but it is so worth every cent!  I love that you don't need a whole ton of the product, so it's good value for money.  The pot is pretty big, as well.  It is made from White Amazonian Clay.  It does dry on a little bit cakey, but I guess that's just the nature of face masques.  I love using this when I've been working out after I take a shower.  It feels good to relax a bit after a strenuous workout.  It stings going on, but the stinging goes away quickly, and just confirms that it is opening up my pores. I use it 2-4 times a week, and my face has never felt so great!

Let me know what face masque you use below!

No comments:

Post a Comment