Monday, July 1, 2013

June Favorites

June for me was a month of concerts, having lunch with friends, a family trip, and lots of working out!  Most of the products I loved (both mentioned in this post and not) were all about keeping my face in place and looking nice through a sweaty summer night.
 
I'll Start off with my makeup favorites.
1. Maybelline's The Falsies.  Need I say more?  This mascara is amazing, and it's super cheap!
2. Essie's The More The Merrier. Such a happy summer nail polish! (I talked more about it here.)
3. Topshop's Ooh La La.  Literally my new favorite lip product.  I wore it to all three concerts I attended as well as a slew of parties and dinners etc. (I reviewed it here and wore it here and here.)
4. Rimmel London's Stay Matte Powder.  It keeps my oil-prone skin matte.  What's not to love? (I talked about it more here.)

1. Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque.  It has kept my face refreshed and feeling amazing.  (review coming)
2. Urban Decay's De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray.  I ADORE this.  It keeps my makeup in place and helps prevent oilyness!
3. Biotera Dry Shampoo.  This dry shampoo works like a dream.  (review coming)

So there's my June favorites!  Leave me a comment telling me yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment